Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Determination to get reasonably good at...Caricatures








Like 'Naruto', the fictional Japanese cartoon character from the Anime of the same name, I will never give up! Except at Tennis which I really did give up. But Tennis is different, it sucks. I'm talking about stuff that matters, like huge 20 episode-long battles with demons and ninjas AND drawing. So I was standing behind my lonely counter at work, waiting for a middle aged woman to come and buy some of my foul-looking furniture, when it suddenly occured to me that I was wasting my time. Did I quit the job? Hell no! I need the money. Did I 'borrow' an epic amount of printing paper and set about drawing every man,woman and child who dared enter my department so that one day I would be able to say 'I am actually good at this' and wouldn't look back on my life as a salesman with bitter regret? Yes. Thats what I did and then I got home, watched neighbours and Columbo and drew some friends. And Eddie Murphy. I hope you (the mythical 'you', the 'you' who is probably just browsing for dirty pictures and has stumbled blindly upon this mess of a blog much to your disappointment) enjoy and if you don't then to hell with you because I know kung fu.












Ellie, Carolyn, Nadya and Rupert. Beauties one and all.


Paul Steere?

No comments: