Sunday, June 18, 2006

College People, Bless them

This is a rather strange illustration I did a few years back.

This devilishly handsome fellow is Minaz Uddin, another animator at College. Remember his name, and fear it! Um...well he's a damned good animator anyway. (artists impression)

And THIS is Namdi. He is also an amazing animator, and a tireless innovator. Remember his name also. (I apologise to the people who's portraits I upload. Many were done surreptitiously=)

I'll dig up some more amazing animator portraits!

Ok that is Paul Steere, or Pauly. The picture doesn't do him justice! I should really find the links to their pages...but I recently had surgery and am now infected. After alot of blood loss, I can't go into college. But enough of that! More College people cometh:

















This is Desiree! Animator and Time Traveller. Not a time traveller. But that would be cool, no? Anyway, I will get her blog address so you can see for yourselves how good her work is. As with the others, Remember and fear her name etc.











This hard working fellow is Ash Da Cash, master of motion, Crafter of Creativity, Maker of...maker of things...Maker of amazing films! Phew. Well he's a super animator and a DJ too! Remember. Fear.

1 comment:

Hey you guys!!! said...

I am most disappointed that there is no picture of me there, but I suppose that would scare away anyone lookign at your blog. Answer me one thing, why do you have to be so good at this drawing and animating lark, I mean can't you do a bad film just once to make the rest of us feel good.